If you want more revenue, studies prove fan participation increases it, here's a new and unique way to do both...
Is FlashFans a 'Good Business Deal'?
Can this Cheering Tool...
- Increase fan spending during matches?
- Bring in profitable ad revenue?
- Boost purchases in between games?
- Boost purchases in between games?Cause fans to attend more matches?
- Create more supporters?
That's a pretty tall order. But even if there was just small improvement in any or all these areas, with no cost of acquisition, what would that mean to your operation? Not excited yet? Then...
Let's take this to a higher business level...
If FlashFans does all the above, plus creates a profit center for your club, plus…
- It costs you nothing
- We do all the work to orchestrate it
- You have 100% of the control
- We get your current fans buying more
- We get your current fans buying more often
- Get your current fans who haven't attended in a long time reactivated
- Bring in new supporters who have never attended before
- Taking 'fandom' to a new level
- Come out with fabulous new services on a continuous basis that make you tons more profit but have no cost in developing
- Have attendees bring more companions
... Then, will you gibe FlashFans a shot?
SIMPLY CALL US AT +44 2032398881
We'll give you everything you need to make an informed decision.
Create New Standards Using both Sides of Fans’ Phones…
And thousands of fans randomly win giveaway prizes, everything from free drinks, to sponsor specials, to free or discounted game tickets...
From a single flash show! (don't worry, we'll show you how to do it so it won't cost you dime)
Here’s how it looks when your fans engage.
Watch as slow periods are charged up – energize your fans into participating with “giveaways” to win prizes (paid for by sponsors) – magically perk up the match with renewed energy. Best of all, it takes no plaques, no hassle, no elaborate gimmicks... and you can see actual results during the match
Energize your fans
But… How will you know FlashFans is producing results?
Here are some key measurements...
- Are a good number of fans flashing during matches?
- Do snack and beverage sales go up when you promote them?
- Are overall sales up during matches?
- Are people posting FlashFan shows on social media like Youtube and Facebook?
- Is fan attendance on an upswing over several games?
- Has traditional media picked it up and run positive stories about it?
- Do you see a boost in between games sales?
However, when you raise the bar, you’re now out-stepping the competition and creating new standards. Now you’re creating new sources of income and opportunity.
Light Album - What is Inside?
Flashes With Images
Chants of the Team
While swiping between Flashes short texts (eg. chants) can pop up. They can engage the fans or they can be places for short ad texts/slogans.
Plus, your fans can engage in contests designing the most exciting flash chants!
You wanna flash through fresh powerful and awesome shows that people remember and post on social media?
They’re actually easy to master, once you know the shortcuts. We're more than happy to walk you through them in our executive briefing.
Do you agree with these core assumptions?
- First, let's agree fans are already cheering, and can we agree there are some events where supporters participate by turning on the light and flashing their mobile phones? Good.
- And can we agree that fans are actively and emotionally engaged during a match, and even more so when they are cheering?
- Third, would it surprise you to learn that fans have a higher retention level when they are actively involved – things are simply more impactful (this has been proven in studies by Motorola University, Columbia, Harvard, and many others).
- Fourth, would you agree that advertising during active and emotional times is more valuable because of higher retention of the message? As a result, would it follow advertisers would pay for such ads? If so, let's continue...
- Now this fifth question is a little trickier, would it be likely that fans would participate to win free giveaway prizes if all they need to do is tap their phone button? Now you might answer “it depends” to this question.
Value, if you don't get results like this, you DON'T PAY...
Results you can expect, for profit, use for match day experience, improve your team, or to invest in customer experience, or? Use our suggested numbers, or input your own estimates...
- Game concession sales could increase by $2 or more. That can mean an additional $40,000 $80,000 you would never have had for every single home match. If you just use FlashFans for 10 games per year, that's an extra $400,000 to $800,000 in new found revenue over the course of the year, year-in-year-out!
- Revenue from sponsors could bring another $8,000 per game, at the rate of 20 cents or more per seat.
- Sales of club merchandise between games could add $15 or more per year, possibly much more with contest and giveaways. Times 40,000 fans, that would add up to $60,000 or more yearly.
- How much is it worth to be seen as a fandamic innovator, and to strengthen your reputation as leading edge? It means fans will be doing your marketing, suddenly word of mouth sends people to your matches and buy your products - what that means is for every increased sale you got, there was zero cost of acquisition. This is easily tens of thousands of dollars in new found value.
- What is the value of Youtube, Facebook and other social media posts? This too could amount to tens of thousands of dollars year after year!
- And having more satisfied employees. Often overlooked, but if employee ratings go up, more satisfied employees have less stress, less stress means fewer sick days. Fewer sick days means reducing a big expense – and more satisfied workers are more productive - a potential double benefit!
- How much is one new fan worth to you? If you get four new fans, what's that worth? Even using modest averages per fan, over the course of a year you could expect $200 for tickets $50 in concession revenue, plus $120 product purchases. Most fans attend over a period of many years, if we use 5 years what's that number? $1860. Add an occasional companion would raise that number to over $2,000.
- How much is it worth to keep fans you would have lost? Hint, it's the same value as getting a new fan! How much is it worth to keep more fans? Hint, it's the same value as getting a new fan!
- Bring back fans that have stopped coming. Some fans simply stop attending matches, could some regain interest from all the new buzz? It would be likely some number will. Again, the value of bringing back a fan is the same as getting a new one, about $1,860.
why not cheer different with FlashFans light show?
and keep your fans motivated throughout the match?
Imagine how good they'll feel when flash cheering is so easy to do...
all the cheering is in their pocket...
when their game energy stays high during the entire game...
imagine how good you'll feel making money everytime they use FlashFans.
enjoy soaring fan engagement, PLUS boost your revenue, faster and easier than you ever imagined possible.
BOOK YOUR EXECUTIVE BRIEFING NOW!
Please fill in your details and we will contact you shortly.
Create more active participation... And more active purchases during game and season.
FlashFans provides a new powerful medium for you, or for your sponsor’s ads. The fans can download the album in advance. During the event, fans can play and use the offline content in the most engaging moments.
Full-screen Pop-up Ad
To catch the most exciting moments.
Fans play Flashes at the most emotional moments. You can assign full-screen pop-up ads for each Flash so you can have these displayed when their impact is highest.
Fans get inspired and cheer with greater exhilaration, effectiveness and ease, while generating revenue for you - plus have all the cheering you need right in the palm of their hand!
Objectives, what you can use additional revenue for?
- Upgrading stadium facilities
- Improving customer service
- Getting more fans
- Boosting fan royalty
- Retain more supporters
- Increasing revenue
- Be the leading edge in fan support
- Increasing your reputation
- Improving ticket faciities
- Increase bonuses to retain top talent.
- Be more competitive in hiring.
- Be a more valuable team – more attractive to the public and investors
- Invest in club expansion.
- Increase aesthetics
- Improve reputation
- More comfortable seating
- Better customer service
- More safety
Which objectives are important to you, your fans and your organization?
You can get started right here by downloading FlashFans application and using the thrilling 3 hour game plan recently discovered by emotional economics experts to ignite fan passion, even when you're having a bad run during the season... (no matter how long the team's been in a rut!) It’s a game changing strategy...
Or, get our executive briefing for more details on increasing active participation – more active fans and more purchases during game and season. Including the 'Two Peak Exciter Flash' (simple yet long lasting excitement is assured) as 50,000 cell phone lights flash in unison... In a unique flash show using nothing more than fans' cell phones...
Of course, you need to get the word out to your fans....
Whether it's a show with 20 fans or 55,000 fans…The steps are the same. All you do is:
- Go to the link, pick your show from 3 standard shows
- Enter date and time you want the show to run
- Distribute the link to your fans via your social and traditional media
Then, all your fans do is…
- Follow your link received from social media.
- Download the app
- During match time, fans start the flash show
- The flash shows will automatically flash during the game
The Album is only four taps away!
We made it as easy as humanly possible
For more sophisticated shows, simply contact us.
Gain Revenue for Your Club
Learn more how to gain revenue and engage your fans enjoying the light show you provided for them.
FOR SPORT CLUBS
Grab Your Free FlashFans Trial NOW!
Finally, feel in control and fully confident in your ability to get your fans actively involved. And never feel the confusion or struggle in your ability to get fans roused up (and make money at the same time)