Music To Your Ears: Make More Money From Your Gigs Part Two
HUGE bucks, if you don't get results like this, you DON'T PAY...
Money in the bank results. What would you use the extra income for? Would put some into the bank? Invest to improve the concert day experience? Or invest in fan experience between concerts, or?
Let's look at where some of this money can come from. Use our suggested numbers, or input your own estimates...
- Increase concert merchandise sales by $2 or more. How much can that mean for your next gig? How much is that in new found revenue for each every single gig over the course of the year, year-in-year-out?
- Revenue from sponsors – at 20 cents per attendee – how much can that bring in per event?
- Sales of merchandise between events could add $15 or more per year, possibly much more with contest and giveaways. Times the number of you fans, how much would that add up to yearly?
- How much is it worth to be seen as a fandamic innovator, and to strengthen your reputation as leading edge? It means fans will be doing your marketing, suddenly word of mouth sends more people to your shows and buy your merchandise - what that means is for every increased sale you got, there was zero cost of acquisition. This is easily thousands of dollars in new found value. How much value could it be for you?
- What is the value of Youtube, Facebook and other social media posts? This too could amount to thousands of dollars year of free promotion after year – how much could it mean for you?
- And having more satisfied professionals involved with your group? Often overlooked, but satisfaction ratings go up, more satisfied players have less stress, less stress means fewer sick days. Fewer sick days means reducing a big expense – and more satisfied workers are more productive - a potential double benefit! What value would you place on that?
- How much is one new fan worth to you? If you get four new fans, what's that worth? Even using modest averages per fan, over the course of a year how much could you expect? Income from tickets, revenue from concession sales, plus merchandise purchases. Most fans attend over a period of many years, if we use 5 years what's that number? Add an occasional companion and referral. What's that number?
- How much is it worth to keep more fans? Hint, it's the same value as getting a new fan!
- Bring back fans that have stopped coming. Some fans simply stop attending, could some regain interest from all the new buzz? It would be likely some number. Again, the value of bringing back a fan is the same as getting a new one.
Rather than depending on just the same old traditional forms of cheering that work to varying degrees, why not cheer different with FlashFans light show... and keep your fans motivated throughout the show? Imagine how good they'll feel when flash cheering is so easy to do... all the cheering is in their pocket... when their concert energy stays high during the entire gig... imagine how good you'll feel making money every-time they use FlashFans.
AD CHOPS... What to advertise? Focus on what your fans want...
NEVER waste the impact of this fantastic medium FULL-SCREEN POP-UP AD...
Make more money, what can you with it?
Other things you can do with your increased income include:
- Upgrading your equipment and special effects
- Improving fan communication and service
- Getting more fans and boosting fan loyalty
- Be the leading edge in fan support and engagement
- Increase reputation and brand with higher quality gigs and aesthetics
- Increase pay to get and retain top talent.
- Be a more valuable and showy group – more attractive to the public and sponsors
Which of these are most important to you and your fans?
Get our executive briefing for more details on increasing active participation – more active fans and more purchases during game and season. Including the 'Two Peak Exciter Flash' (simple yet long lasting excitement is assured) as thousands of phone lights flash in unison... In a unique flash show using nothing more than fans' cell phones...
enjoy soaring fan engagement, PLUS boost your revenue, faster and easier than you ever imagined possible.
BOOK YOUR EXECUTIVE BRIEFING NOW!
Please fill in your details and we will contact you shortly.
Plus, tapping tricks you can use for your next event to look like a fireworks show ... fluid staccato and legato flash tactics that rock-on... sweet picking motions that automatically double flashing (and winning) speed the first time you use them… And a ton more from our executive briefing!
Of course, you need to get the word out to your fans...
It’s really simple, you use your well established channels to distribute the light album link to your fans (our Executive briefing can give you more ideas)
The steps are the same. Follow this link to experience how is it going with our demo light album.
We made it as easy as humanly possible - For more sophisticated shows, simply contact us following this link.
ENJOY THE SHOW
Cheer the difference and order now by contacting us
Gain Revenue for Your Next Gig and engage your fans by enjoying the light show you provided for them. Get started now.
A final note...
Grab Your Free FlashFans Trial NOW!
Finally, feel in control and fully confident in your ability to get your fans actively involved. And never feel the confusion or struggle in your ability to get fans roused up and partying.